A 16 part free course demonstrating all of the different ways that you can use Python to improve your SEO processes.
- Basic Programming Skills (variables, for loops, if statements).
- If you don’t have any programming experience, I would recommend completing this python programming course.
- A willingness to learn packages, libraries & new methodologies.
Its time to level up your SEO game, so grab a and get ready to start learning some more Python!
Every Lesson Can Be Found Under The PythonForSEO Section (within the main nav of https://understandingdata.com)! You can also find the YouTube content on the two following channels:
- Keyword De-duplication Techniques + Comparing Keyword Lists + Data Manipulation With Pandas + Stemming/Lemmatization With Pandas
Bulk Operations With CSV Files
Google Cloud Platform Setup
- How To Download Multiple Image URLs To Your Computer
- How To Compress Single & Multiple Images
- How To Resize & Compress Single & Multiple Images
- How To Convert Images To Newer Formats (.webp)
Screaming Frog Automation
- How Use Screaming Frog With The Command Line (Mac + Windows)
- How To Setup Screaming Frog In The Cloud (With Remote Desktop)
- Web Scraping With Beautiful Soup
- How To Create A Asychronous Web Scraper In Python Using Aiohttp + Asyncio
- How To Easily Find All Of The Sitemap.xml Files On A Website
- How To Scrape Text From Multiple Web Pages
- How To Turn A .csv File Into A .json File
- Bonus Content: How to prospect for local businesses (Google Maps) with Python
- Bonus Content: Reddit API Harvesting questions from reddit API
- Bonus Content: Web scraping Quora with Selenium
- Bonus Content: How to curate all of the Facebook Groups, LinkedIn Groups for a specific niche with Python
- Bonus Content: Automatically generate sentences / novels with GPT2
Useful Python Packages For AI Marketers
Useful Resources For AI Marketers
Useful APIs for Internal Data Pipelines & Internal Operations / Reporting
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Management API
- Google Drive API
- Google Docs API
- Google Sheets API